Subscribe For Free
Why subscribe to Today’s Veterinary Nurse?
It’s the journal that’s all about your success: your medical smarts, your career satisfaction
and your personal and professional growth.
- It’s FREE! This peer‐reviewed, state‐of‐the‐art publication is FREE for all veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, veterinary technician students
and other members of the veterinary healthcare team.
- It’s from the NAVC! Written by veterinary technicians, FOR veterinary technicians, the journal is headed by Lynne Johnson, LVT, RVT — the first veterinary technician to lead the NAVC Board of Directors. She has served our profession in research, industry sales and as an educator. She now works in a small animal practice while also being the Today’s Veterinary Nurse Editor-in-Chief and manager of NAVC specialty pilot programming.
- It’s packed with CE (and more)!
- RACE-approved medical CE articles written and reviewed by VTS experts
- Practical articles on nursing and technical skills you can apply immediately
- Insights and inspiration from nationally recognized veterinary technician speakers
Stay current with the latest techniques and information —
Sign up below to start your FREE Today’s Veterinary Nurse subscription today.